Monday, April 12, 2010


Santa: Go and water the plants.
Servant: it's already raining.
Santa: So what? Take an umbrella and go.

Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India

”Darling” said Santa to his new bride. “Now that we are married ,do you think you can live on my small income?”. “Ofcourse dearest”, she replied. “But what will you live on?”

Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India

Santa threw his watch off the balcony of his house on the tenth floor. He ran downstairs and still managed to catch it. How did he do that? Because Santa’s watch is always ten minutes slow.

Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India

Santa checked his girlfriend’s mobile to know under what name she had saved his number. When he dialed his number form her phone, it showed “TIMEPASS NO. 8”

Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India

Santa is checking out of a hotel when suddenly he has to take a shit real bad. The toilet in his room doesn’t flush so he runs to the lobby to use the men’s room but none of the stalls are free. He runs back to his room ,uproots a plant and shits in the pot .Then he puts the plant back and leaves. A week later he gets a postcard from the hotel that says” Dear Sir……all is forgiven…..just tell us…….where is it?”

Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India

Once Santa brought his girlfriend home for dinner. This was her first time meeting the family so she was tremendously nervous. This along with the broccoli she ate gave her a little gas so she let out a small noiseless fart but it turned out to be loud enough for the family to hear. Right then Santa’s father shouted at the dog sitting next to her chair, “Ginger!”. She was relieved. Next time she let out a louder one and again Santa’s father shouted at the dog, “Ginger!” he said. Finally she let a really loud one out that sounded like a train whistle and the father said “Ginger!!!!! Move from there before she shits on you!!!”

Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India Jokes,Thisismyindia, This is My India
Santa walks into a bar, sits down and orders a beer. As he sips the beer he hears a soothing voice say “nice tie”. He looks around and is baffled to see that there is no one there except him and the bartender at the other end of the room. A few sips later the voice says “beautiful shirt”.Santa panics and calls the bartender over and says “I must be losing my mind, I can hear these voices say nice things but there is no one else except you and me” , the bartender points to the table and says “oh it’s the peanuts , they are complimentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment